Sunday, November 29, 2009

Clearly, I Fell Off The Posting Wagon

It was a busy family-and-food long weekend, so I'll just post a few pictures of the Nom-a-licious foods I've been eating since Thursday. The first photo is the schedule I wrote up for Thursday morning.


This is the turkey breast roulade I prepared. It was soooooooo unbelievably good! I definitely will be making this again.

A close up of the caramelized butternut squash. It's really more appealing than it looks.

My dad's mashed potatoes staying warm in the crock pot.


My pumpkin bread is on the left and the banana bread my aunt made is on the right.

Why, hello there pecan pie! It turned out a little loose - I probably should have baked it for another 5 minutes - but it was very good.

A pumpkin custard pie. The little custard layer wasn't as prominent in this pie as it was in others.

All of the pies (plus the brownies).

There was other food, but that's probably more than enough pictures for everyone. I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Wow! What a feast!!!!

dissertation said...

Whenever i see the post like your's i feel that there are still helpful people who share information for the help of others, it must be helpful for other's. thanx and good job.

Finance Dissertation Writing