Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scratches And Cheers

Yesterday I took the kittehs to the vet for their annual appointment. This was probably as painful for me as it was for them. Sophie, in particular, despises the cat carrier.


Further evidence of her attitude can be seen on my arm.


This is Dodger, the vet's dog. Yes, his name does come from Dickens


Plum actually seems to like her carrier. I suspect she likes the fact that she can hide in it. It's so dark that it is almost like camouflage for her.

Later that night, I went to my niece's birthday party. She just got her cheerleading uniform that day, so she was pretty excited.

That's all I have for today (and yesterday). I have a lot of work to do this weekend and I need to get back to it.

2 comments:

rented life said...

Both of ours hate the carriers, my sympathies.

When I was little we had a male cat briefly visit us for a couple months and we named him Dodger because I was in Oliver! at school around that time :)

k8 said...

The really frustrating part was when the vet slipped her into her carrier and she didn't make a fuss at all. Apparently, she saves it all for me.