- Baking approximately 8 loaves of pumpkin bread, some with nuts and some without.
- Baking cornbread for the stuffing.
- Baking brownies for the third time in 4 days. I've barely had any. Apparently, my parents have been starved for good dark chocolate-y homemade goodness.
- Mentally preparing for tomorrow's pie baking extravaganza.
- Working out the times/schedule for Thursday's culinary wonders.
- Pet the cats.
- Clean, clean, clean, since my mother's back is worse.* I was hoping for a help with this, but it looks like it will be mostly me with some help from my dad. Maybe I can bribe my brother to do some of it since he's coming tonight.
*No, she won't go to the doctor. She's stubborn and hard-headed that way. She seems to think she needs to live through the pain. If I hurt for more than a couple of days, I'd be at the doctor's office immediately.