Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today's Prep

Clearly, I haven't been great about posting every day. Anyway, today's tasks include:
  • Baking approximately 8 loaves of pumpkin bread, some with nuts and some without.
  • Baking cornbread for the stuffing.
  • Baking brownies for the third time in 4 days. I've barely had any. Apparently, my parents have been starved for good dark chocolate-y homemade goodness.
  • Mentally preparing for tomorrow's pie baking extravaganza.
  • Working out the times/schedule for Thursday's culinary wonders.
  • Pet the cats.
  • Clean, clean, clean, since my mother's back is worse.* I was hoping for a help with this, but it looks like it will be mostly me with some help from my dad. Maybe I can bribe my brother to do some of it since he's coming tonight.

*No, she won't go to the doctor. She's stubborn and hard-headed that way. She seems to think she needs to live through the pain. If I hurt for more than a couple of days, I'd be at the doctor's office immediately.

1 comment:

Kate said...

What? Are you me? I'm k8, too. All over the internet. And I have two cats and no kids and I make pumpkin bread and I love to cook. And I'm in the Midwest. Yeah for the k8's of the world! Happy Thanksgiving.